Catering Zurich - Recruitmentbas
We are seeking...
We are always looking for professionals to join our team…
Driver for Airline Catering Company, 100%Find out more
The successful candidate will
- be able to operate a high-loader vehicle at the airport, and to load and unload meals onto aircraft,
- pass a safety and security exam at the airport,
- be up-do-date with the latest safety, security and hygiene requirements,
- have knowledge of the airline industry, and
- be a flexible, communicative and stress resistant team member who thinks company and customer wise.
What we expect
- A natural team player with a good ability to handle the vehicles and auxiliary tools
- German and English speaking
- Valid driving licence (CE)
- Zurich airport ID for apron is advantageous
- Ability to work under pressure, reliability and conscientiousness
- Neat appearance and good physical condition
- Flexibility regarding working hours (Monday through Sunday)
- Minimum age of 18 years
What we deliver
- A modern, vibrant workplace,
- A readiness for creativity and new ideas,
- An innovative, yet welcoming atmosphere.
- A competitive monthly salary.
Bijoux Catering Zürich
Chef de Partie (M/F)Find out more
You are a dynamic, open-minded and worldly individual. You wish to bring your ideas and creations to a company specialising in high-end catering services. You have an in-depth knowledge of international cuisine. You believe that the cuisine of the future should be fresh and healthy. As an experienced cook, you can prepare hot and cold dishes at the drop of a hat and you aim to create menus to reflect your own unique style.
We offer you a space in which you can express and experiment with your culinary talents within a demanding work environment. You speak German and English (French is a plus), you have sound interpersonal and teamwork skills and you are able to work independently, all the while demonstrating commitment and outstanding ability.
Join an up-and-coming, constantly growing company that can offer you solid prospects. Step into an exciting world where cooperation and mutual respect contribute to the professional and personal development of each person.
As the manager of your role, your mission is to design gourmet, on-trend cuisine that will delight the taste buds of your guests. You will prioritise cuisine that is fresh, healthy and environmentally friendly.
If you feel motivated to work in such an unrivalled establishment, we invite you to apply!
Bijoux Catering Zürich
Contact: Alexandra Platzek